RealMe 3 was announced and released in March, 2019.
Despite its looks, the RealMe 3 specifications are quite similar to a mid-range smartphone.
Its specs can be compared with Nokia 4.2 with regards to screen resolutions, RAM, camera, and battery power.
However, the Nokia 4.2 uses a QualComm 429 Snapdragon 429 octa-core processor.
The phones features a 4GB RAM, MediaTek 6771 Helio P60 processor, dual 13MP rear camera, 4230 mAh Li-Ion battery and a 6.2 inch IPS LCD screen with 720x1520p resolution.
Protection is a Corning Gorrilla Glass 3
REALME 3 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released March, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.22″ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 720x1520p resolution (81.8% screen-to-body ratio and 270ppi), Corning Gorrilla Glass 3 protection.
- BUILD: Front glass, plastic body.
- SIM: Dual nano sim
- CHIP: MediaTek 6771 Helio P60 (12nm), Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 4GB, 3GB
- MEMORY: 32GB, 64GB, (up to 512GB in dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: Dual 13MP (wide) + 2MP (depth sensor). Video 1080p @30fps (gyro-EIS)
- SELFIE: 13MP (wide), HDR, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, active-noise cancellation, dedicated mic.
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 4230mAh. Fast charge at 10w.
- COLOR: Black, Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue.
- PRICE: About $180
- MODEL: RMX1825, RMX1821
See aslo: Nokia 2.2