The Nokia 3.2 is said to come with an Android 9.0 Pie (Android One) operating software.
Other features include: 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 429, 6.26 inch IPS LCD screen (720x1520p), single 13MP rear camera.
Battery capacity is peaked at 4000 mAh Li-Ion.
NOKIA 3.2 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced February, 2019 and released June, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.26″ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 720x1520p resolution (80.5% screen-to-body ratio and 269ppi).
- BUILD: Front and back glass, plastic frame.
- SIM: Dual Nano sim
- CHIP: QUALCOMM SDM 429 Snapdragon 429 (12 nm), Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- RAM: 3GB, 2GB
- MEMORY: 32GB, 16GB (up to 400GB in dedicated MicroSd slot)
- CAMERA: Single 13MP (PDAF) Video 1800p @30fps
- SELFIE: 5MP (wide), Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, active-noise cancellation, dedicated mic.
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted only for 32GB and 3GB versions), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 4000mAh. Fast charge at 10w.
- COLOR: Black, Steel
- PRICE: About $170
See aslo: Nokia 4.2