Nokia 4.2 was released as part of their mid-range phone campaign May 2019.
It was earlier announced in February, 2019.
Nokia 4.2 was released with a 3 gig RAM, 13MP dual rear camera, 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
It possesses an Adreno 505 GPU and a Snapdragon 439 processor.
Dispaly is a 5.7 inch (76.6% screen to body ratio) 720×1520 pixel with 295 pixel per inch.
NOKIA 4.2 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced February, 2019 and released May, 2019
- DISPLAY: 5.7″ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 720x1520p resolution (79.6% screen-to-body ratio and 295ppi).
- BUILD: Front and back glass, plastic frame.
- SIM: Dual Nano sim
- CHIP: QUALCOMM SDM 439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm), Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- RAM: 3GB, 2GB
- MEMORY: 32GB, 16GB (up to 400GB in dedicated MicroSd slot)
- CAMERA: dual 13MP (PDAF) + 2MP (depth sensor). Video 1800p @30fps
- SELFIE: 8MP (wide), Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, active-noise cancellation, dedicated mic.
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3000mAh. Fast charge at 18w.
- COLOR: Night Black, Pink Sand
- PRICE: About $120
- MODEL: Nokia 4.2
See aslo: RealMe X: Specifications and Price