RealMe X was announced and released May, 2019.
RealMe X has similar features like that of its predecessor except with an upgrade to the RAM, ROM, finger print scanner and screen.
Available in a variety of colours ranging from Steam White, Punk blue.
Fresh out the box is the Android 9.0 Pie Operating System.
Front and back are glass with plastic body the phones packs a 8GB RAM and a dual 48MP +5MP rear camera.
It also has a 16MP Motorized pop-up front facing camera for the perfect selfie shot.
REALME X PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released May, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.53″ AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 1080x2340p resolution (85. 9% screen-to-body ratio and 394ppi), Corning Gorrilla Glass 5 protection.
- BUILD: Front and back glass, plastic body.
- SIM: Dual nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 710 Snapdragon 710 (10nm), Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 8GB, 6GB, 4GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB (no dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: Dual 48MP (wide) + 5MP (depth sensor). Video 2160p @30fps (gyro-EIS)
- SELFIE: Motorized pop-up 16MP (wide), HDR, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, active-noise cancellation, dedicated mic.
- SENSORS: Finger print (under display), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Pon 3765mAh. Fast charge at 20w.
- COLOR: Steam White, Punk Blue.
- PRICE: About $200
- MODEL: RealMe RMX 1901
See aslo: RealMe 3 Pro