RealMe 3 Pro was announced and released April, 2019 as an upgrade to RealMe 3.
RealMe 3 Pro has almost every feature of its predecessor. Except with an upgrade to the RAM, ROM and screen quality.
The phone is available in a variety of colours ranging from Carbon gray, nitro blue, and lightning purple.
Fresh out the box is the Android 9.0 Pie Operating System.
Front and back are glass with plastic body the phones packs a 6GB RAM and a dual 16MP +5MP rear camera.
REALME 3 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released April, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.3″ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 1080x2340p resolution (83.7% screen-to-body ratio and 409ppi), Corning Gorrilla Glass 5 protection.
- BUILD: Front and back glass, plastic body.
- SIM: Dual nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 710 Snapdragon 710, Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 6GB, 4GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB (up to 256GB dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: dual 16MP (PDAF) + 5MP (depth sensor). Video 2160p @30fps
- SELFIE: 25MP HDR, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, active-noise cancellation, dedicated mic.
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 4045mAh. Fast charge at 20w.
- COLOR: Carbon gray, Nitro Blue, lightning purple.
- PRICE: About $250
- MODEL: RealMe RMX 1851
See aslo: Nokia 5.1 Plus: Specifications and Price