Following part of the company’s come back, Nokia 7.1 was released as a sub-midrange android phone (Android 8.1 Oreo).
Made with Gorrilla Glass 3 protection (front and back) and aluminium finish, the Nokia 7.1 was announced and released in October, 2018.
Most significant aspect of the phone is its dual 12MP + 5MP Carl Zeiss camera. Able to take clear shots even in low-lighting.
NOKIA 7.1 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced October 2018 and released November, 2018
- DISPLAY: 5.8″ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 1080x2280p resolution (79.9% screen-to-body ratio and 432ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front GLASS (Corning Gorrilla Glass 3) and aluminium frame.
- SIM: dual hybrid Nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 636 Snapdragon 636 (14nm), Octa-core
- O.S: 8.0 Oreo (upgradable to 9.0 Pie)
- RAM: 3GB, 4GB
- MEMORY: 32GB, 64GB (up to 400GB shared sim 2 slot)
- CAMERA: dual 12MP (wide) + 5MP (depth sensor). Video 2160p @30fps
- SELFIE: 8MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3060mAh. Fast charge at 18w.
- COLOR: Gloss midnight blue, Gloss Steel.
- PRICE: About $350