Xiaomi is the among China’s largest phone manufacturers next to Huawei.
Xiaomi MI 9 was announced in February, 2019 and released in March, 2019.
The Xiaomi MI 9 has a 6.4″ SUPER AMOLED display with 1080×2340 pixel resolution, powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor.
Camera power for the MI 9 is a triple 48MP rear camera and 20MP front facing camera.
XIAOMI MI 9 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced February, 2019 and released March , 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.4” SUPER AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 1080x2340p resolution (85. 2% screen-to-body ratio and 403 ppi), Corning Gorrilla Glass 6 protection.
- BUILD: Back glass (Corning Gorrilla Glass 5) and front glass, aluminium frame.
- SIM: dual Nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 855 Snapdragon 855 (7nm)
- O.S: 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB (no dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: triple 48MP (wide) + 16MP (ultra wide) + 12MP (telephoto). Video 1080p @30fps
- SELFIE: 20MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: No 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Infrared
- SENSORS: Finger print (under display), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Po 3300mAh. Fast charge at 27w
- COLOR: Ocean Blue, Piano Black, Lavender Violet
- PRICE: About $490