Following the successful launch of its flagship phone for the year 2019, Samsung announced and released the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is said to be an upgrade to the earlier released S10e, S10 and S10+.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 5G SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced February, 2019 and released April, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.7” Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 1440x3040p resolution (89.4% screen-to-body ratio and 504 ppi).
- PROTECTION: Dust and water proof, Corning Gorrilla Glass 6
- BUILD: Back and front gorilla glass 6, aluminium frame.
- SIM: Single Nano or dual Nano sim
- TECHNOLOGY: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
- CHIP: Exynos 9820, QualComm SDM 855 Snapdragon 855 (7nm), Octa-core.
- O.S: 9.0 Pie (OneUI)
- RAM: 8GB
- MEMORY: 256GB, 512GB (no dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: Quad 12MP (wide) + 16MP (ultra wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + TOF camera. Video 2160p @60fps/30fps
- SELFIE: Dual 10MP (wide) + dual pixel TOF camera, dual video call camera, Video 2160p @60fps/30fps, 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 3.1 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, FM radio (USA and Canada only)
- SENSORS: Finger print (under display), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, heart rate, Bixby, Samsung DeX.
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 4500mAh. Fast charge at 25w, wireless charge at 15w.
- COLOR: Prism White, Black, Gold
- PRICE: $1,500
- VERSION: SM-G97N (China) and SM-G97U (USA)