The Samsung Galaxy A6s was announced in October, 2018 and released in November , 2018.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s is said to have a 6.0 inch SUPER AMOLED capacitive touch screen with 1080×2160 pixel resolution powered by a 3400mAh battery.
- ANNOUNCED: announced October 2018 and released November, 2018
- DISPLAY: 6.0” Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 1080x2160p resolution (77.9% screen-to-body ratio and 402 ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front glass, aluminium frame.
- SIM: dual hybrid Nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 660 Snapdragon 660 (14nm)
- O.S: 8.0 Oreo
- RAM: 6GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB (no dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: dual 12MP (wide) + 2MP (depth sensor). Video 2160p @30fps
- SELFIE: 12MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3400mAh. Fast charge at 18w.
- COLOR: Blue, Grey, Black, Pink, White
- PRICE: About $300