The Samsung Galaxy A10 was announced and released in May, 2019 as an entry level (mid range) phone.
The Galaxy A10 is said to have a 6.2 inch IPS LCD screen with 720×1520 pixel powered by a 3400mAh battery.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A10 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced February, 2019 and released March, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.2” IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 720x1520p resolution (81.6% screen-to-body ratio and 271 ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front glass, plastic body
- SIM: dual nano sim
- CHIP: Exynos 7884
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 2GB
- MEMORY: 32GB (up to 1TB with dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: 13MP, video 1080p @30fps
- SELFIE: 5MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3400mAh. No Fast charge
- COLOR: Blue, Red, Black.
- PRICE: $150