The Motorola OneVision was announced and released in May, 2019.
The Motorola OneVision is said to have an LTPS IPS capacitive touch screen.
MOTOROLA ONEVISION SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released May, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.3” LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 1080x2520p resolution (82 5% screen-to-body ratio and 432ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front glass, aluminium frame.
- SIM: Dual hybrid Nano sim
- CHIP: Exynos 9609, octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G72
- O.S: 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- MEMORY: 128GB (up to 1TB with no dedicated MicroSD slot)
- RAM: 4GB
- CAMERA: Dual 48MP (wide) + 5MP (depth sensor). Video 2160p @30fps
- SELFIE: 25MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3500mAh. Fast charge at 15w.
- COLOR: Bronze gradient, Sapphire gradient
- PRICE: About $350