The Samsung Galaxy A8s was announced and released in December, 2018.
During its announcement, the Galaxy A8s is said to possess a 6.4 IPS LCD screen with 1080×2340 pixel powered by a 3400mAh battery.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A8S SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released December, 2018
- DISPLAY: 6.4” IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 1080x2340p resolution (84.7% screen-to-body ratio and 403 ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front glass, aluminium frame.
- SIM: dual Nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 710 Snapdragon 710 (10nm)
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- MEMORY: 128GB (up to 1TB with dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: triple 24MP (wide) + 10MP (ultra wide) + 5MP (depth sensor). Video 1080p @30fps
- SELFIE: 24MP, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: No 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: Finger print (rear mounted), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Ion 3400mAh. Fast charge at 18w.
- COLOR: Blue, Grey, Black
- PRICE: $400