The Oppo K3 was announced and released in May, 2019.
During its announcement, the Oppo K3 is said to possess a 6.5 inch IPS AMOLED screen with 1080×2340 pixel powered by a 37650mAh battery.
OPPO K3 SPECIFICATIONS
- ANNOUNCED: announced and released May, 2019
- DISPLAY: 6.5” AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 1080x2340p resolution (84.7% screen-to-body ratio and 396 ppi).
- BUILD: Back and front glass, aluminium frame.
- SIM: dual Nano sim
- CHIP: QualComm SDM 710 Snapdragon 710 (10nm)
- O.S: 9.0 Pie
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- MEMORY: 64GB,128GB (up to 256GB with dedicated MicroSD slot)
- CAMERA: dual 16MP (wide) + 2MP (depth sensor). Video 21600p @30fps, dual led flash, HDR
- SELFIE: Motorized pop-up 16MP, HDR, Video 1080p @30fps
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi, hot-spot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- SENSORS: Finger print (Under display), accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass
- BATTERY: Li-Po 3765mAh. No Fast charge
- COLOR: Blue, Grey, Black
- PRICE: About $250