The OnePlus 6 was announced and released in May, 2018 following so many achievements of the mobile company.
OnePlus 6 was released with two model versions: A6000 (64GB ROM and 6GB RAM) and A6003 (128/256GB ROM and 8GB RAM)
It’s display offers a rich 1080×2280 pixel Optic AMOLED notch display with 402 pixel per inch density.
ONEPLUS 6 SPECIFICATIONS
- DISPLAY: 6.28 inch 1080x2280p Optic AMOLED capacitive touch screen (83.8% screen to body ratio and 402 pixel per Inch density).
- PROTECTION: Corning Gorrilla Glass 5
- BODY: Front glass, back glass with aluminium frame.
- SIM: Single and dual standby Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 8.1 Oreo upgradable to 9.0 Pie (Oxygen OS 9)
- CPU: QualComm Snapdragon 845 (10nm), octa-core.
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB (no dedicated memory card slot)
- CAMERA: Dual rear camera: 16MP (wide) + 20MP (ultra wide)
- VIDEO:2160p at 30fps, 1080p at 30fps.
- SELFIE CAMERA: 16MP (wide). Video 1080p at 30fps.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, Radio, USB 3.1 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner (rear), compass, accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: 3300mAh Li-Po battery. Fast charge at 20w.
- COLOUR: Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Amber red, Silk White.
- PRICE: $583.00
See also: OnePlus 7 Pro: Specifications and Price