The ASUS Zenfone 6 was announced and released in May, 2019.
The Zenfone 6 features a motorised 48MP flip-up camera which serves both as the front and rear camera.
The ASUS Zenfone 6 was released with two model versions: ASUS_101WD (64GB/128 ROM and 6GB RAM) and ZS630KL (256GB ROM and 8GB RAM)
It’s display offers a rich 6.4″ 1080×2340 pixel IPS capacitive touch screen bazeless display with 402 pixel per inch density.
ASUS ZENFONE 6 SPECIFICATIONS
- DISPLAY: 6.4 inch 1080x2280p IPS capacitive touch screen (83.8% screen to body ratio and 402 pixel per Inch density).
- PROTECTION: Corning Gorrilla Glass 6
- BODY: Front (Corning Gorrilla Glass 6), back (Corning Gorrilla glass) with aluminium frame.
- SIM: Single and dual standby Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 9.0 Pie (ZenUI6)
- CPU: QualComm Snapdragon 855 (10nm), octa-core.
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB (upgradable to 1TB, dedicated memory card slot)
- CAMERA: Dual motorised flip-up rear camera: 48MP (wide) + 13MP (ultra wide)
- VIDEO:2160p at 30fps, 1080p at 30fps.
- SELFIE CAMERA: same as rear camera.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, Radio, USB 2.0 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner (rear), compass, accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Fast charge at 18w.
- COLOUR: Twilight Silver, Midnight Black.
- PRICE: $560.52
See also: OnePlus 6T: Specifications, review