Samsung Galaxy Fold comes as a sigh of fresh breath for Samsung following the release of Samsung Galaxy S10.
Announced around January 2019 and released in April 2019, the Galaxy Fold has been sparking wild fires.
Going back in time 5 years ago, Samsung experimented with a couple of phones.
The Samsung Flex and Note 7 which didn’t really go well resulting to worldwide recalls.
The company took its time to perfect the Samsung Galaxy Fold. Beating its closest rival Huawei to the race.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold is a phone to behold. Magnificent in every inch (display at both sides)
Sparing no expense, the phone comes with a wide range of connectivity options for its user to choose from.
Let’s take a look at this beats Samsung unleashed.
SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD SPECIFICATIONS
- RELEASE: Announced January 2019, released April 2019
- DISPLAY: 7.3 inch Dynamic AMOLED infinity flex primary display, 1536x2152px (362 pixel per Inch density). Secondary screen; 4.6 inch Super AMOLED 720x1680px (399pixel per inch)
- BODY: Foldable screen and body, metal frames.
- SIM: Dual standby Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 9.0 Pie (Samsung One UI)
- CPU: QualComm Snapdragon 855 (7nm), octa-core (1×2.8 GHz, 3×2.4GHz Kyro Gold, 4×1.7 GHz Kyro 485 Silver)
- RAM: 12GB
- MEMORY: 512GB (no dedicated microSD slot)
- REAR CAMERA: Triple rear camera:12MP + 12MP + 16MP (PDAF, ultra wide, depth sensor, OIS, aperture telephoto and fixed focus)
- FRONT CAMERA: Dual 10MP + 8MP
- COVER CAMERA: 10MP
- VIDEO: Records up to 4k (Front and back camera)
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, No 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, Radio, USB 3.1 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner side (also speaker and Bixby button), compass, accerelometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: Dual batteries giving a total of 4380mAh, adaptive fast charge at 15w Li-Ion battery, wireless fast charge.
- COLOUR: Black, White.
- PRICE: $1,800