If you are a fan of good smartphones and think it can’t get better and cheaper, the the Samsung Galaxy A70 would blow you away, literally.
Taking steps from its predecessors, the Samsung Galaxy A50 significant changes were made to this smartphone to give it the looks and performance it has.
Let’s take a look, shall we.
- DISPLAY: 6.7 inch OLED 1080x2400p Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen tear drop display (86.0% screen to body ratio and 393 pixel per Inch density).
- BODY: Front glass, plastic body
- SIM: Single and dual standby Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 9.0 Pie (One UI)
- CPU: QualComm Snapdragon675 (11nm), octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kyro 460 gold, 6×1.7 GHz Kyro 460 Silver)
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- MEMORY: 128GB (supports up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot)
- CAMERA: Triple rear camera (32MP, f/1.7, PDAF, 8MP, f/2.2, 12mm ultra wide, 5MP, f/2.2, depth sensor. LED flash, panaroma, HDR)
- VIDEO:2160p at 30fps, 1080p at 30fps.
- SELFIE CAMERA: 32MP, f/2.0, HDR. Video 1080p at 30fps.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, No 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, Radio, USB 2.0 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner (under display), compass, facial recognition, accerelometer, colour spectrum, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: 4500mAh fast charge at 25w Li-Po battery.
- COLOUR: Black, White, Blue and Coral
- PRICE: $398.97