Samsung Galaxy A50 was announced and released in February 2019.
Following the release of the Huawei Y9 (2019) Samsung decided to release a much cheaper but powerful smartphone under the A-series to compete favourably against its counterparts.
Let’s take a look and see what makes this phone what it is.
- DISPLAY: 6.4 inch OLED 1080x2340p Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen tear drop display (84. 9% screen to body ratio and 403 pixel per Inch density).
- BODY: Front glass, plastic body
- SIM: Single and dual standby Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 9.0 Pie
- CPU: Exynos 9610 (10nm), octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 and 4×1.7 Cortex-A-53)
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- MEMORY:64GB, 128GB (supports up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot)
- CAMERA: Triple rear camera (25MP, f/1.7, PDAF, 8MP, f/2.2, 12mm ultra wide, 5MP, f/2.2, depth sensor. LED flash, panaroma, HDR)
- VIDEO:1080p at 30fps.
- SELFIE CAMERA: 25MP, f/2.0, HDR. Video 1080p at 30fps.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, No 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, Radio, USB 2.0 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner (under display), compass, facial recognition, accerelometer, colour spectrum, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: 4000mAh fast charge at 15w Li-Po battery.
- COLOUR: Black, White, Blue and Coral
- PRICE: $302.97
See aslo: Huawei P30 Pro: Specifications and Price