The Huawei P30 Pro was born out of greatness and a share desire to compete against the Samsung Galaxy S10 and about to be launched iPhone XI.
The Huawei P30 Pro is currently the flagship phone of the company. Sparing no expense, the smartphone is said to house some of the most advanced technologies and softwares there is out there.
Let’s take a peek under the hood.
- DISPLAY: 6.4 inch OLED 1080x2340p capacitive touch screen tear drop display (88. 6% screen to body ratio and 398 pixel per inch density).
- BODY: Front and back glass with aluminium metal frame.
- SIM: dual standby Hybrid Nano sim
- NETWORK: GSM/HSPD/LTE
- O.S: Android 9.0 (EMUI 9.1)
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7nm), octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 and A-55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 Mp10
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- MEMORY:128GB, 256GB and 512GB (supports up to 256GB Nano memory card in sim two port)
- CAMERA: Quad rear camera (40MP, f/1.6, 27mm wide, 1/1.7 inch, PDAF, OIS, 20MP, f/2.2, 16mm ultra wide, 1/2.7 inch, PDAF, TOF 3D camera and 8MP periscope, f/3.4, 125mm, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF.
- VIDEO: 2160p at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps.
- SELFIE CAMERA: 32MP, f/2.0 wide HDR. Video 1080p at 30fps.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0, No 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi, Hot-spot, No Radio, USB 3.1 Type-C, Loudspeaker
- SENSORS: Fingerprint scanner (under display), compass, facial recognition, accerelometer, colour spectrum, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: 4200mAh fast charge at 15w Li-Po battery, wireless charging. Fast charge at 0 to 70% in 30 minutes.
- COLOUR: Aurora, Breathing Crystal, Black, Pearl White, Amber Sunrise
- PRICE: €880
See also: Huawei Y9 2019: Specifications and price