Honor 10 is an addition to the Huawei Honor series. A phone said to a plagship for the Honor series.
The Huawei Honor 10 was announced at the 2nd quarter of 2018 (May, 2018) and released that same month.
The design of the phone houses a U-notch display on the screen, front and back glassy finish with aluminium frame.
SPECIFICATIONS AND REVIEW
- DISPLAY: 5.84 LCD capacitive touch screen with a U-notch display with 1080×2340 resolution. 79.9% screen to body ratio (432 ppi).
- CAMERA: The Honor 10 houses a Dual 16MP f/1.8 PDAF, 24MP B/W PDAF f/1.8 camera and a led flash. 24MP f/2.0 front facing camera.
- SIM: Dual Hybrid Nano SIM.
- NETWORK: 2G/HSPD/4GLITE
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 8.1 Oreo (EMUI 8.1)
- CHIPSET/PROCESSOR: Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm), octa core at 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 and 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53.
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB and 8GB GT Versions only.
- MEMORY: 64GB, 128GB and non-expandable (no memory card slot).
- SENSORS: Rear mounted Fingerprint scanner, face id, proximity sensor, accerelometer, compass.
- VIDEO: 2160p at 30fps, 1080 @30 and 60 fps (rear camera) and 1080 @30 fps (front camera).
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 2.0, 3.5mm jack, WiFi, HOT-SPOT, active noise cancellation, dedicated mic, GPS,No Radio, USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- BATTERY: 3400 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery, fast charge at 5v/4.5A 22.5w (0 to 50% in 24 minutes).
- COLOUR: Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Glacier Grey, Lily White (GT Versions only) and Midnight Black.
PRICE: €400 ($449.86)